Dr. Crazy is the pseudonym of an associate professor of English at a regional university in the Midwest. She teaches 4 courses a semester and has a lot to say about topics from the sublime to the ridiculous, as anybody who’s been reading her in the academic bloggy universe for the past 6 years knows. She only has moved to this location because she was sick of the spam that kept appearing in the comments at her old venue. (If you’re interested in reading what’s come before…. go there. Crazy’s too lazy to bring her archive over here.) Even though lots and lots of people know who Dr. Crazy is, she refuses to link her blog to her real life identity because then her blog would be work, and who the heck needs more work? Want to get in touch with Dr. C? Email her at email@example.com
Don’t Steal My Writing. Plagiarism is for Losers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- #reverb10 (33)
- Blah blah blah writing blah blah (64)
- Elation (17)
- Food (20)
- Higher Education: A Conversation (8)
- I should be doing work but… (45)
- Introspection (45)
- Moving and shaking (19)
- Pontificating about The Profession (26)
- Reading (10)
- Relationships (40)
- Service (6)
- Shit Professors Do Other Than Teach and Research (12)
- Taking care of business (42)
- Tantrums (20)
- Teaching (80)
- The English Major (1)
- Uncategorized (246)
- Whining (13)
- Work-Related Rage (20)
- Workload (6)
On Crazy’s Agenda
* polish long article that I should have sent off like a year ago and send it off to editor of Fancy Journal.
* draft of Chapter 2.
* revise talk into article and submit it.