While embarking on the very first of many dishes I will make in 24 hours, I sliced off the tip of my right index finger. And I still have 7000 things to cook and clean. Hope my mom is ready to be put to work on her arrival…
Don’t Steal My Writing. Plagiarism is for Losers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- #reverb10 (33)
- Blah blah blah writing blah blah (64)
- Elation (17)
- Food (20)
- Higher Education: A Conversation (8)
- I should be doing work but… (45)
- Introspection (45)
- Moving and shaking (19)
- Pontificating about The Profession (26)
- Reading (10)
- Relationships (40)
- Service (6)
- Shit Professors Do Other Than Teach and Research (12)
- Taking care of business (42)
- Tantrums (20)
- Teaching (80)
- The English Major (1)
- Uncategorized (246)
- Whining (13)
- Work-Related Rage (20)
- Workload (6)
On Crazy’s Agenda
* polish long article that I should have sent off like a year ago and send it off to editor of Fancy Journal.
* draft of Chapter 2.
* revise talk into article and submit it.