There’s the grading. And then more grading. And the meetings. And then more meetings. Let’s not even talk about research. Let’s not even talk about the fact that in the midst of this all I’m attempting to have a personal life. So I’m sure I’ve got a real post in me someplace, but I’m not sure whether I’ll find that until the weekend. I should note, however, that the lasagna that I made the other day turned out to be BOSS. I’m not saying that I’ll make it instead of my tried and true lasagna, which is easier, but it was worth it. And probably better. But more of a pain in the ass. Also, Paranormal Activity I is both terrifying in the moment and stupid afterward. Also, it’s very, very good that I found it stupid afterward, as it did not produce the nightmares. So now I’m going to bed. Because, Jesus, even a girl who is so behind she can’t even talk about it needs sleep.
Don’t Steal My Writing. Plagiarism is for Losers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- #reverb10 (33)
- Blah blah blah writing blah blah (64)
- Elation (17)
- Food (20)
- Higher Education: A Conversation (8)
- I should be doing work but… (45)
- Introspection (45)
- Moving and shaking (19)
- Pontificating about The Profession (26)
- Reading (10)
- Relationships (40)
- Service (6)
- Shit Professors Do Other Than Teach and Research (12)
- Taking care of business (42)
- Tantrums (20)
- Teaching (80)
- The English Major (1)
- Uncategorized (246)
- Whining (13)
- Work-Related Rage (20)
- Workload (6)
On Crazy’s Agenda
* polish long article that I should have sent off like a year ago and send it off to editor of Fancy Journal.
* draft of Chapter 2.
* revise talk into article and submit it.