I’m just skipping today’s and yesterday’s reverb10 prompts. Not because I have a problem with them (yesterday’s was about food, and today’s was about something not offensive… I forget… oh yeah, something about ordinary joyful moments or something) but because I’ve just been feeling very sleepy, and, like others, I’ve been reading The Hunger Games Trilogy, and… well, haven’t I already written on both of those prompts? I’m sure I have. But anyway, perhaps reverb10 is doing its job and making me more chill and relaxed about things? Or maybe I’m to the point where boredom is overtaking my innate perversity and stubborn adherence to a plan? Or, seriously: maybe I just need to sleep and to lay around and read much more than I need to navel-gaze. Whatever. Tomorrow I’ll try to get it up to write on the prompt. But for now, I’m going to go be lazy some more.
Don’t Steal My Writing. Plagiarism is for Losers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- #reverb10 (33)
- Blah blah blah writing blah blah (61)
- Elation (11)
- Food (18)
- Higher Education: A Conversation (8)
- I should be doing work but… (44)
- Introspection (41)
- Moving and shaking (12)
- Pontificating about The Profession (26)
- Reading (7)
- Relationships (13)
- Service (6)
- Shit Professors Do Other Than Teach and Research (10)
- Taking care of business (31)
- Tantrums (13)
- Teaching (69)
- The English Major (1)
- Uncategorized (200)
- Whining (6)
- Work-Related Rage (13)
- Workload (3)
On Crazy’s Agenda
* polish long article that I should have sent off like a year ago and send it off to editor of Fancy Journal.
* draft of Chapter 2.
* revise talk into article and submit it.